The Global State of Harm Reduction e-tool is an online resource containing up-to-date information on harm reduction policy and programming around the world. The web pages draw on the latest research in this area to present an at-a-glance guide to the current state of harm reduction worldwide.
Go to the interactive map (outside link)
• Which countries have harm reduction programmes operational?
• Which governments include harm reduction in their national policies?
• How many countries have drug consumption rooms?
• What do multilateral agencies say about harm reduction?
• Which NGOs are working in harm reduction in a particular region?
The following web pages present the answers to these questions and more through accessible tables and maps, providing links to further details, where available. This e-tool will be regularly updated in time for major harm reduction and drug policy events and expanded upon as new research is carried out.